26 Aug 2012

Fucking My Cute Cousin Asha

This is Samy from Bangalore and it is the first time that I write a story on any site. I am a 23yr old male whose looks are slim and quite attractive. This is about a true incident which happened while I was doing my Bachelor's. I used to visit her place frequently after college as I do not like to be alone at my home. My parents used to come at night after work so I used to spend time at her home.

She is fair, slim around 5'6" in height having pointed boobs and sexy hip. She was also studying in some college and was around 18 whenever I get a chance I used to stare at her boobs and ass when she wears short top. One fine day I was using the restroom inside her room but she had arrived from college and was changing her dress inside room. Suddenly I came out of the restroom and got a chance to stare at her body with a black bra and black panty.

She was damn sexy with perfect figure like a model 34 28 34. She was shocked to see me inside the room and tried to hide herself behind the cupboard door. I immediately left the room giving her a smile. That whole night I was dreaming about her and was desperate to have my cock inside her pussy and I was mostly sure that she was virgin as I don’t find her with any boyfriends before. We used to play play-station at her home and I was still learning.

We usually used to play wrestle on that and she used to defeat me often once I commented seeing a lady fighter in the game that 'Asha your figure was much better than the lady who is fighting.' She saw my face with a blushing smile and cute gleaming eyes then I said ‘See a gal has so much power to fight a guy. She replied Haan yes why not? Gals r not low in any way.

I thought I should have an advantage of it and replied her ok and I agree but let’s have a practical fight now' and smiled. She said 'hmm start then I hold her hand tightly and dragged her near me then escaped her hand and was busy in pushing me back. I caught her sexy hip and turned her around then I caught her hand standing back of her and both our hands were on her tummy. I could feel erect cock touching her ass.

She was struggling in the position for some time and I am sure that she felt my cock touching her ass meanwhile I was fully charged and kissed her neck from back then she stopped escaping from me. She leaned her head towards her right giving me more way to kiss her left side of the neck. I thought she liked very much so started to kiss her neck and backside of neck, holding her tightly towards me.

Now my cock was full erect and was already inside her ass obstructed by mine and her clothes. I gathered some courage and started to take my hands up and kept both my palms on each boob of her and I then started to squeeze it slowly and heard her moaning and was worried as someone might hear her sounds. I then heard her moaning mildly then I left to the door to bolt it quickly and came back to her.

Luckily her room is in second floor where people don’t come and I had a wonderful chance to enjoy with her and then I hugged her tight from front and without a glance lip locked her with my lips. We started to suck each other’s lips and she enjoyed it for sure. This went on for around five minutes. Later I took off my T-shirt and hugged to kiss her all over her face and neck. I then asked her to take off her top which she did in a very slow motion.

Now I could see her with bra and Jeans. I smiled and said ‘that black bra which I saw in the room. She smiled back and I asked to take off her jeans also meanwhile I did take of my jeans and I felt lucky to enjoy such a cute figure and removed her bra from front hooks and her cute pointed boobs were exposed and a single hair on one side. I started sucking both of them one by one like mad. She started to moan loudly and pressed my head towards her breasts.

I loved the softness which turned hard in sometime without a second thought I removed her panty and my underwear. I slept over her and started to kiss her all over her neck, face, boobs and tummy and finally came to the main part, her pussy.

I opened the outer lips of it and inserted my finger. She was moaning loudly aaaaaah after sometime she vibrated and came and I inserted my finger slowly inside her vagina to which she was normal it was smooth plus wet inside. Later I took two fingers and she could manage the motion with a bit of pain shown in her face yet enjoying with sounds mmm aahhhh this time I did it with three fingers for which she had great pain and asked me to do it slowly.

After sliding in and out for some time, I had my erect cock and took it near the upper lips of her pussy. I rubbed my penis tip over it for some time and then lightly slid the tip of my penis inside her pussy to which she gave an ouch expression then I inserted my dick slowly inside her pussy for which she kept her mouth lips tight closing her eyes. This time my entire true 7” dick was inside her juicy vagina.

I was in that position for some time and started to slid to and fro for which she refused while entering back. I did that for around 5 minutes until she was normal and enjoying it. I wanted her to experience the real fun so took her in doggy style and inserted my dick slowly so that it touches her top portion (g spot) and started to bang her from back. She started moaning and this time she was pulling me towards her. I fucked her fast and when I was about to come I took my dick out of her. My juice was all over her as.

I sat on a chair and asked her to insert my dick inside her and face me. She did the same. I kept on smooching her while she was busy moving her front and back and finally she came. We hugged each other tight and were in that position for some time from that time we used to have sex whenever we had chance. Now my home has been shifted far from her place where I have limited access to her home and have no proper reason to visit her home often. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for my writing and any young girls or young ladies (no serious relation) can mail me on imperative.fun@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment